C Projects Free Download For Students. Various C Project Ideas and topics are also provided here for the MCA, BTECH, BCA, MSC-IT, BSC-IT, BSC-CSM, Engineering and Diploma students.
Following are the Some Minor projects provided by www.AllCompiler.com for the college students.You can download any project of your choice.
List of C Language Projects
- Quiz System Game
- A Banking System
- College Canteen System
- Hospital Management
- Shopping Mall
- Railway Reservation System
Adding More Projects Soon Keep Visiting All Compiler.
Tags: C Projects Download, C Projects Free Download, C Projects Source Code, C Projects Ideas, C Minor Projects Download, MCA C Projects Download, BCA C Projects Download, Final Year C Projects Download.
Following are the Multiple Choice Questions on C Constants Along with the Answers given at the end of the quiz. C Language MCQ, Questions and Answers on C Language, C Programming Questions and Answers, MCQ on C, Objective Type Questions of C Language
1) Character set of C language contains ?
- Special Symbols
- All of these
2) A Variable name can have ?
- Any special symbol
- blank spaces
3) In C language , one of the following is not a valid data type :
The following program enter strings of data from keyboard and write them onto a disk file. All the strings are terminated by pressing Enter key. In the end also Enter key is pressed to finish the data entry. fputs() function writes the data on to the disk file which is opened, but this function does not insert Enter key at the end of the string. So we insert it after each string by using fputs(“\n”,fp) function.
Following programs write the integer data into a file . For writing integer data in the form f integer, the syntax is : putw(n,fp); , where n is integer constant or variable to be written onto a file and fp is the file pointer. A C Program To Write Integer Data Into A File, C Program Examples, Integer Data C Programs, C Programing Examples.
Best C Program Example to Swap Two Numbers Using Call By Function or You can Also Say that A program to exchange the values of two variables by using call by value function.
Click Here to Get this Program
Tags: Swap Two Numbers Using Call by Reference, Swap Two Numbers Using Call by Reference Program Example, Call by Reference Examples in C, Call by Reference Programs in c, A C Program to Swap Two Numbers using Call Function
This is a Best collection of C Programs those are Available in www.Allcompiler.com. All Compiler is a Web educational Blog which provides Tutorials on the computer languages like C , C++ . In addition , this blog is a great source for the MCQs and Interview question, PPTs and many programming examples on the computer languages. So All Compiler is a place for whom who wish to learn the computer language programming.
List of C Programs
- Find out the perfect number using c program
- A program that finds out whether a number is Armstrong or not
- A program to check whether the given number is prime or not
- A code snippet that will reverse any given number
- A program to find the sum of digits of a given number
- A program to check whether the given number is palindrome or not
- A program to print the Floyd’s Triangle
- A program to find the power of a number
- A program to determine whether the particular year is leap year or not
- A program to find the addition of two matrices
- A program that display the today’s date
- A program to find whether the matrix is upper triangular or not
- A program to concatenate the two strings
- A program to find the length of a given string
- A program to empty the recycle bin
- A program to check whether the matrix is diagonal matrix or not
- A program to Check whether the matrix is zero/null matrix or not
- A program in C to check whether the matrix is lower triangular or not
- A Program To Make Random Numbers Using C
- A Menu Driven Program that output accordingly
- A program in C to shut down the computer
- A C program to get the ip address of your PC
- A C program to add two complex numbers
- A C program to sort a list using the bubble sort method
- A C program to delete a file
- A program in C to show the working of insertion sort
- A program in C to reverse an array
- A C program to calculate the standard deviation using functions
- A Program in c to replace a substring of a given string
- A C program to print Fibonacci Series using Recursive Function
- A C Program to Sort the Strings In Ascending Order
- A C Program To Merge The Elements Of Array
- A C Program To Delete An Element From An Array
- A C Program To Insert An Element Into The Array
- A C Program To Find The Biggest Element In The Array
- A Menu Driven Program In C That Performs The Arithmetic Operations
- A Program In C To Reverse The Floyds Triangle
- A Program To Copy One File to Another
- A Program To Print The Table Of Five In C
- A C Program To Calculate Sum Of First And Fourth Digit Of A Four Digit Number.
- Program In C That Finds The Compound Interest .
- A Program That Reads a String And Counts The Number Of Vowels,Words Present In The String
- A Program In C To Calculate Area And Perimeter Of A Rectangle And Area And Circumference Of A Circle.
- A Program In C++ To Find The Volume of Box
- A Program in C To Perform The Addition Of Two Numbers Using Pointers
- A C Program To Print The Pascal’s Traingle
- A Program In C To Enter Elements And Print Whether They Are Even Or Odd.
- A C Program To Interchange Its Even Position Elements With Odd Position Elements.
- A Program In C To Perform The Function Of Selection Sort
- A Program To Find Greater between two numbers in C++
- A Program To Calculate Tax @ 20% If The Salary Of A Person Is Greater Than 10000.
- A Program In C To Print ArmStrong Number Between 1 And 500
- A C Program To Print The Table Of 2 , 3 And 4 On One Screen
To visit view This Programs Check Out this Link http://www.allcompiler.com/2011/07/programming-examples.html
There are so many programming languages in the computer world from based on DOS model to GUI version. To master a programming language we have to understand an algorithm, the logic and the language of the program. Nowadays, some programmer still using ad DOS model to coding, but a most modern programmer use a GUI model.
There is no need to master all programming languages; all we need is to master the algorithm and the logic. If we can master one programming language very well, there will be no difficulty to coding in other languages because all languages have the same concept.
If we are talking about programming languages in the past, there was a Pascal language, C language and even an assembly language (machine language). The most difficult language is Assembly language because it is not a human language which is based on English language, it’s totally machine language. Pascal and C languages are human languages; it is already based on English but still has a DOS interface.
Nowadays, there are many programming languages which are GUI version. You can see colors, shapes even we can design it with this language wherever we like. The language is simpler, closer to human language such as Visual Basic, Visual C++, Java and many more. But all of them still based on algorithm and logical thinking. So, which programming language do you choose?
Website For Programming Language Tutorials: www.allcompiler.com
All Compiler is a Web Educational Blog which provides Tutorials on the computer languages like C , C++ , Java. In addition , this blog is a great source for the MCQ and Interview question and many programming examples on the computer languages. So All Compiler is a place for whome who wish to learn the Computer Programming Language.